The strangers cake shop

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

feedback ;)

From : ~*ChrisTy*~ ^u^
Sent : Monday, July 23, 2007 3:25 AM
To : criticalz@hotmail.com
Subject : Awesome ^^

Hi there Alvin :),

The cake was awesome. It's a lot more fulfilling than the 7 inches it appeared to be, cause of its richness. Everyone who tasted it loved it, so i guess it goes to show something. :D
One thing is for sure, i can stop ordering from Coffee BEan which delievers cakes to my friends and family on special occasions. I'm studying in Canada right now u see, so try to keep the website going. I bet it will do well, especially for ppl like me. Take care.

Christy :)




From : Evan Chua
Sent : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 10:39 PM
To : criticalz@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: Oreo Cheese Cake

Hey alvin, u're most welcome!!!! No worries, still taste as good as before... N of cos, my family like it... Will definitely order from u again... =)

Cheers, Evan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home